Friday, October 3, 2014

Fast Forward...September 2014

Well, here we are and a lot of changes!  Since my last post, I have taken a position with C4 Database Management and Consulting and loving it.  We felt this is the best decision for our family and allows me to keep our family as priority and spending more time with our spunky Emma Claire - the real reason we still have at least 1 follower still keeping tabs on us.  This is crazy overdo and I will share pictures at least from each month.  I figured that was the best way to catch up and see what we have all been up to since April of this year!
 
Emma Claire at her WEE School Easter Hunt
 
Matt's Grandmother (Christine), my Mom, Emma Claire and June (my mother in law)
 
Me and Emma Claire on Easter Sunday.  Matt had to work a double the night before so he slept while we went to church so he missed out on our pictures.
 
Daddy and his mini-me.  It makes my heart happy to see these two and the love Matt has for our daughter.
 
Picking strawberries before the Strawberry Festival in May
 
Don't mind my crazy look, I just finished the 5K Strawberry Stride and then thought picking strawberries would be another fantastic idea!!!
 
Just chilling in her own parade...What you do not see is Matt pulling her in the yard cart behind our golf cart.
 
 July 4th with my parents.  We went to Beechbend with my parents and Matt's mom.  We had a blast and ended the evening grilling out at our house with both of our parents.
 
Segway tours in downtown OKC with our family.  We had an absolute blast and I REALLY, I mean REALLY need to own one of these!
 
Emma Claire and June enjoying the wonderful weather during the Old Brush Ice Cream Supper
 
The ending of our dance camp this summer and how best to end a Frozen themed dance camp, but with a real live Princess Elsa!  Those girls were mesmerized by her and secretly I was too.
 
 Just because we love this ray of sunshine!
 
Last weekend at a local art fair!
 
That's pretty much what we do....just hang out and blog every 6 months.  I really would like to maintain this better since I know not everyone follows us on Instagram and Facebook so no promises, but I will at least try to stay on top of things.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting all the pics and news from the year!

    ReplyDelete