Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love

Doesn't this face just melt your heart?  Just thought I would start everyone's October off right!

We had a pretty relaxing weekend.  Friday night I just finished pricing all of our items for the yard sale at my in-laws house and then on Saturday was the sale.  A huge thanks to Mema (matt's grandmother) for watching Emma Claire all day on Saturday so I could stay outside and help with the yard sale.

On Sunday, we had church and then a wonderful service that night.  I sometimes tend to get more out of Sunday night services and this one was no different.  Our pastor talked about God's unfailing love, how true and awesome is that!  I know we all could name a million times of when God showed us his unfailing love for us and last night Bro. Danny asked Matt and myself to share about ours and our situation with Emma Claire.  It was so just awesome to continue to see God's unfailing love in our lives and around us all of the time.  It is always there, but we need to take the time to see it and believe it.  He is able and will never leave us or forsake us.  No matter what season of live you might be in, remember God's unfailing love, because God is ABLE and will provide you everything you need.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have to admit that picture of EC did melt my heart. She is so adorable! Does she start her RSV shots this month? The only reason I ask is I read on another blog that they just heard one of their NICU neighbors was in the hospital with RSV. So CRAZY! I can't believe it has already started going around. Be very careful! Molly got RSV at her 1 year old wellness check. She then passed it on to Luke. Poor baby was pretty sick, but thank GOD she and Luke both got the shots. I really truely believe that is what kept her out of the hospital plus she already was getting her daily breathing treatments. Scary time. I still remember the pediatrician telling what ER to take her to if her breathing got too labored. I hated so much they got the one illness we were told that could put them back into the hospital at a well baby check. It sucked! Sorry I just keep going on and on. On a better note... I hope you made bunches of money from your garage sale to spoil EC even more! :-) Have a great weekend! Andrea

    ReplyDelete