Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ECs Many Faces

Today I enjoyed getting the mail.  Today the CD of Emma Claire's one year pictures (gasp) arrived.  Today I was a happy ecstatic girl.  Today I learned Emma Claire has a thousand different faces.  Today I'll share another amazing photo shoot by Tarrah with you.


Tarrah is amazing.  She captures Emma Claire's personality wonderfully and I love everything she does.  Emma Claire is not the most cooperative subject and Tarrah is so patient with me and her.  I cannot wait to have another photo session with Tarrah in the summertime. 

2 comments:

  1. Love,love, love them!!!!! She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little girl! I am so very glad Matt has been blessed with two wonderful girls in his life. Reading about you makes me feel so thankful that he found such a sweet Christian wife. Enjoy every moment with your little one!! God has richly blessed you!! :)
    Meredith White

    ReplyDelete