Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 25

Today I spent a couple of hours this morning with Emma Claire. She was very active this morning and loves to look at the pages in her book. I met the final doctor today and she was great. The plan for today is to keep her on her feedings of 12 cc every 3 hours. They are not going to lower her vent rate today and they are going to get a sputum culture since there was a slight increase in her mucous secretions this morning.
Emma's weight gain was GREAT yesterday. She is up to 1 lb 10 ounces (740 grams) and the doctors are really happy with her weight gain. We continue to pray she gains weight each day! GLORY to GOD!!!
Mom and Matt are going to get tested to see what their blood type is to donate blood for Emma. I can donate, but I have to wait another 31 days before I can. This will allow us to do direct donations for Emma and she will not have to get random donor blood.
Psalm 139:14 ~ I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well ~

No comments:

Post a Comment