Saturday, May 22, 2010

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling




Mom and I were doing tummy time with Emma Claire the other day and all of the sudden she was on her side and then rolled to her belly and back to her side. I wanted to get a quick video of it and she was not as cooperative the second time around. However, if you get EC to her side, she will roll to her belly and then back again. We are so proud of her!!! She just continues to AMAZE us each and every day! GOD has truly blessed us beyond measure and he continues to reveal to us how he is working in her life.


Matt's mom stayed with us a couple of nights this week and what a HUGE help it is to have. We were going to lunch on Monday at Sonic to get a little bite to eat and of course 1/2 price drinks! We were talking about how blessed we are and God's plans for our little one. We don't know how he is going to use Emma Claire, but I know beyond a shadow of doubt, he will use her for his GLORY! HE has brought her through so much and my heart just busts at the seams with JOY!


I keep going back to so many verses, but this one I love and speaks so true to our situation
James 1:2 ~ Consider it pure JOY, my brothers and sisters, when you face trials of many kinds


We go through so many trials and tribulations in life and I DO consider it pure JOY because I know my SAVIOR is with me through it all. He will use everything for this GLORY!

1 comment:

  1. I love the squeakies! She's working so hard, and has just got to fuss about it. Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete