Monday, February 28, 2011

Little of This, Little of That

I know it has been a while, nothing is really going on, just been busy with work.  Emma Claire is just growing and growing.  I went through her clothes Thursday night since Mom stayed the night with us and I'm now putting up all of her 6 to 9 month clothes.  She is wearing 12 months and some 12 to 18 month clothes.  EC is going to be a ttttaaaalllll girl!  HMMMM...I wonder where she 'might' get that from!

I did receive a blog award, so more to come...Thanks Andrea!  I cannot think of anything else right now, but I wanted to leave you with a cute pic of these onsies I'm obsessed with...Zootie Patootie!
I just love the ruffled bottoms and who doesn't love a pair of black sparkle chuck taylors for Emma Claire to sport as well!

Y'all have a GREAT week and I do plan to get back to blogging better this week and I cannot wait to share my blog award too!

1 comment:

  1. OMG.....love, love that outfit! She is getting so BIG!!! Don't you wish you could really put a book on her head to stop it! lol! Isn't it funny for so long we wanted and prayed or weight gain then it's get to a point you just want to savor them small a little while longer! She is adorable! You are very welcome for the award! Can't wait to read you acceptance post! :-) I hope your week is grand!!! Take it easy! I hope all is well....glad my picture of Luke gave you the laugh you needed!

    ReplyDelete