Emma Claire is getting so big and it's hard to believe she is now over 10 months old since I'm a little late on this post. She is doing so much...now to start planning her party!
- Weighs around 14 lbs
- 28 1/4 inches long
- Will sit up by herself and is doing so much better on staying in the position for more than just a few minutes
- Can pull herself to a sitting position from slight inclined by herself
- Definitely becoming Miss Independant
- Eating puffs and can sometimes grab them and put them in her mouth (with less and less assistance from Mom and Dad)
- Loves her baby food and is now getting food three times a day along with 5 bottles a day
- Sleeps all night; we still have to wake her up at 6 AM for a bottle and then back down she goes until 8:30~9 AM when she eats breakfast
- Wants to put herself to sleep these days. We just lay her down and she rubs her eyes with her blankie until she falls asleep
- Loves her Paci
- Wearing Size 2 diapers
- Most of her clothes are 9 to 12 months since she is so long!
- Has found her bow and likes to take them out
- Will be moving to a convertible carseat after her first birthday, however she will still be backwards....she's is not loving the infant seat too much. I think she would rather sit up in her carset and not lay back
- Reaches out her arms when she wants to be picked up
Emma Claire is just such a happy baby and a joy to be around. She can definitely get sassy, but is starting to be so independent. She has such a loving personality and can be such a snuggle bunny. I cannot believe how much she has grown up in the last couple of months and I love to see her little personality and traits. She is definitely her own person!
I'm sure there is so much more she is doing, but I just cannot think of it right now. We are just getting back from being out of town for part of the Thanksgiving Holiday (more to come on that trip) and getting re-adjusted to being back home.
Off to work on our Christmas Cards...I better get those ordered pronto!