Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Craftiness

I've been wanting to make Emma Claire a bow holder for a while and wanted to obviously do something cute in her room.  I typically make diaper wreaths for my friends having kids to hang on the door at the hospital so I always have left over ribbon and never know what to do with it.  So I put it all to good use today with my new bow holder.  The paint I used is the same paint used in Emma Claire's nursery for accent so the left over paint came in handy as well. 

So anyone who has met me for five minutes, knows I have a LOVE for all things crafty so I was super excited this turned out so well.  

If you want one for your little girl's bows, leave me a comment and I'll make you one for $10 + shipping.  If you have any specific requests, please let me know those as well and I can accommodate those too!

Happy Monday....and a pic of Emma Claire to warm your hearts today!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! You did an awesome job! Alot better than the one Molly has. You should sell them and all your other crafty things on Esty. Just a thought. I also wanted to let you know that I have been keeping the Orr family in my daily prayers and thoughts! You are totally on top on the Christmas card situation.....I need to take your lead and get to thinking about mine. Thanks for the motivation. Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you give more info on the diaper wreath? I've never heard of that before. I'm recently unemployed and have been looking for crafty projects to keep me busy. If you don't mind sharing that would be great! Thanks!(lynsiethoe@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete