Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Friday Fun

On Friday, we had a lot going on, however, Suzanne (aka Barbie) and Houston came for a visit.  I could not get a picture of all three since Houston would not sit still and was more interested in Boomer than getting a picture with EC and Barbie.  We had a wonderful time eating lunch at 5 Chefs and getting to visit for a bit.  It was so good and we loved getting to spend some time with them.  It was a BLAST!
Since mom offered to keep Emma Claire, I decided to go see Calee in Gypsy.  So after work that day, I drove down to Murfreesboro for the play and it was so much fun.  I met Christin and Calee at Chuy's and it was so good.  I cannot wait to go back and eat there again.  Gypsy was so good and Calee was AWESOME!  I ended up staying until the end of the show and everyone involved did a great job!
Christin, Calee and me after the show.  Thanks guys for a great evening and cannot wait to see y'all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment