Tuesday, September 7, 2010

How Much Do I Weigh?

Since I know everyone is dying to know, Emma Claire now weighs....

11 lbs 6 ounces 

this was her weight last Tuesday.  She is on average gaining about 20~23 grams per 24 hour period.
So that means, she probably is around the weight of....

11 lbs 10~11 ounces today

Just thought everyone would love to know this tidbit of information! I know, I'm a total nerd, but I thought everyone would love to know this type of information and I don't want to withhold any from my faithful readers! 
And I thought I would leave you with another cute pic of EC
In the words of Cole Brooks (my cousin's little boy), "She's praying to GOD"

1 comment:

  1. Precious picture! She is getting big! Isn't funny how we want them to gain weight, but at one point we want them to slow down. Just wait.... before you know it she will be 20 pounds.

    ReplyDelete