Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Guess What EC Loves???

Yesterday we went to the pediatrician for a checkup since they want to see her pretty much once a month to just check her and her progress and we got the green light to start her on cereal and then onto baby foods.  I stopped after her appointment and picked up some cereal and then I waited for Matt to get home so we could feed her at 5 PM.  To say she loved it is an understatement! She ate the cereal like a champ.  We will feed her 2 TBSP twice a day, so bascially at her 9 AM and 5 PM feeding. 
I'm ready mom, bring on the cereal
 I know what I'm doing, I love this stuff
Yummy, now my belly is full and I'm ready to sleep

Since Emma Claire turns 8 months old, GASP, on Friday, I will wait until then to do a post about her and her stats then.

We went to my in-laws on Monday night for dinner and this is Emma Claire playing with her Pa.  She loves to be entertained and especially when people tell her how cute she is.  

1 comment:

  1. I love these pictures! Her eyes tell the whole story! Such a pretty princess! Yeah for the green light on eating solids.

    ReplyDelete