Okay, so we tried to get a mini photo shoot done for some 5 month pics, but EC was not having it as you can tell in some of the pictures.
At 5 months, Emma Claire
- Weights 8 lbs 4 ounces
- 20 3/4 inches long and head circumference is 14 inches
- Will roll from her back to her belly and then back
- Takes 80cc of milk (2 3/4 ounces)
- Extremely observant of her surroundings, especially if she has not been there before
- Starting to smile more and actually finding her voice
- Loves attention 24/7 (but what baby doesn't)
- Goes down to bed fairly easily after her 9 PM feeding. We have been letting her wake us up for her middle of the night feed to see how she does and it is going very well.
- Loves to look at books and be sung to
- Loves tummy time most of the time
- Making tears when she cries (she might have been doing this for a while, but I have just noticed this)
- Holds her head up pretty good and has great control
- EC wears a size 1 diaper and moved up to the next notch in her carseat
- Emma Claire is also wearing mostly 3 to 6 month clothes in most things. She can still wear some 0 to 3 month sizes as well.
Emma Claire is definitely starting to develop her personality and that is AWESOME to see! I love seeing her interact with others and I would love to know what she is thinking about when she sees other little ones. When you talk to her, she just smiles and and tries to talk back to you. Who would have ever thought, MY child would try to talk! At least she gets that honest from me!