Thursday, June 10, 2010

Special Visitors

Emma Claire had some special visitors from Oklahoma last week.  We have been so excited and awaiting their arrival.  Her Aunt Lavae and cousins McKenzie and Rebekah came to see her and for a visit.  It was so nice to spend a few days with them before having to come back to work.  We shopped and played every day, EC was such a trooper each day!  

Last Friday was Mom's birthday, and we had a good time hanging out around the house and I know EC loved some lovin from her cousins and aunt!  I know my Mom could not have asked for a better birthday present than to have her sister and nieces here for a visit.  

Rebekah and McKenzie with Emma Claire


Emma Claire continues to get bigger each day (or at least I think so).  We have not had her weighed in a couple of weeks, so I'm eager to see what she will weigh on Monday when her Nurses for Newborns nurse comes for a visit.  Since our last visit to the pediatrician, we have started her on 22 calorie formula since Dr. Collins wants her to gain more weight than what she is currently gaining each week.  Since is gaining, but not as much as they would like, so that will be nice to see what her weight gain will be on Monday since starting her on the added calories.  Since I am still pumping milk for Emma Claire, we just mix her bottles 1/2 breast milk and 1/2 formula and she seems to do fine with them.  

Nothing else new to report right now.  I am now back to work full time and Keith is watching her.  It is such a blessing to have someone come to our house and watch her.  He is so wonderful with her and I know she secretly wishes he would stay and party with her at night!  Work is going good and I'm glad to be back in a work routine which is nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment